Following up on the success of the popular TFV8 & TFV12 tanks SMOK has now released the new TFV12 Prince tank. The Prince fills the role of being the "baby beast" tank to the TFV12. While the TFV12 was capable of wattages up to 350 watts, the Prince while utilizing the T10 coil can reach a wattage of 120.
The Prince tank includes two significant improvements new to SMOK's line of tanks. The first of these improvements is that included is a bubble glass which allows the tank to hold 8 millilitres of juice, double the capacity of any other tank that they have released so far. The second of these improvements it that while the Prince does feature the sliding top found on their other tanks, they have added a locking button which must be pressed prior to sliding off the top, preventing the top accidentally sliding off while in your pocket or bag and spilling juice.
All coil heads introduced for the TFV12 Prince tank feature a 12 point wicking system which allows for consistent, smooth hits and rich flavour.
Features and specifications:
- 25mm diameter base
- 28mm at widest point of included bubble glass
- Locked hinge swivel top for easy opening to refill tank
- 8ml capacity with included bubble glass
- 4ml capacity with included straight replacement glass
- Stainless steel construction
- Dual airflow slots with full-locking and closed-locking adjustment
- One SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
- One V12 Prince T10 Decuple coil head
- One V12 Prince X6 Sextuple coil head
- One V12 Prince Q4 Quadruple coil head
- One replacement straight glass
- One Bubble tank glass
- Pack of spare parts
- User Manual