The Asvape Michael VO200 Mod is a gorgeous piece of cape hardware. The palm of your hand has never felt the extent of luxury and power that the Michael provides while being exquisitely beautiful and featuring a highly capable chipset that provides 200 watts of output alongside a masterfully executed temperature control suite that will impress even the veterans in the vaping game.
The Asvape Michael VO200 Devil's Night Edition features a sensational image that depicts ancient Japanese folk lure designed to represent the balance between beauty and might. The Walking Dead Edition of the Michael depicts the fear of stumbling across a gang of zombies whose only mission is to get you to join them in their nightmare. Both of these designs are surrounded by satin gold accents which makes this mod a turn head turner.
The Asvape Michael VO200 was crafted with the best that VO Technology has to offer with the VO 200 Chipset. The accurate readings and detailed temperature control suite make this mod one of the most sought after mods on the market right now. The device is powered by two 18650 batteries (sold separately) and can ire between 5 and 200 Watts. The temperature control suite supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium and Stainless Steel heating elements between 212 and 572 degrees Fahrenheit. To top off the wonder of vaping options this device has to offer is the ability to run in Bypass Mode.
The Asvape Michael also features an intuitive 0.91-inch display screen, VO editor program, three-button operation, anti-dry burning technology, sliding battery door and an engraved iring button. This mod truly features everything that a vaper will ever need in an extremely luxurious shell. If you are looking for the top of the line mod that can be customized to vape just the way you like it, the Michael will be just what you are looking for.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 91.5mm x 60mm x 28mm
- Two 18650 high Amp Battery (Sold Separately)
- Wattage Range: 5 - 200W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.08 Ohm
- Temperature Range: 212 - 572F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Advanced American VO200 Chip
- Variable Power Control Mode - 5 Memory Bank
- Comprehensive Temperature Control Mode
- BYPASS Mode
- Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display Screen
- VO Editor Program
- Gold-Platted Accents - Durable Zinc Alloy Frame
- Three Button Operation
- Sliding Magnetic Battery Door
- Anti-Dry Buring Technology
- Low Battery Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Micro USB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Spring Loaded Glod-Plated 510 Connection